Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Staff Highlight: Terra Johnson

A rose petal foot bath and pedicure top off a Queen for a Day Spa Day at Urban Sanctuary.

Terra Johnson does manicures and pedicures at Urban Sanctuary .   She specializes in the Asian Foot Massage Pedicure and gives an amazing foot massage. We are really happy to have her with us. Thanks to Terra, you now have many more options to choose from in the evenings and on the weekends when scheduling your manicures and pedicures at Urban Sanctuary. These additional options include Sundays from 1:00-6:00. Hooray!

Terra's favorite services are the Asian Foot Massage Pedicure, the Urban Pedicure and the Urban Manicure. She gives a great hand and foot massage and is truly a good listener. Have a service with Terra and you'll have an opportunity to talk about your day, decompress and just completely unwind....


Terra, what got you interested in studying cosmetology and doing nails?

I have been painting other peoples' nails since I was seven years old. I used to love watching my mom do her make-up and hair. I have always been a "girly" girl, myself. I just love it all. Nail polish, make up, accessories--you name it! I think it's fun!

Tell us about your family.

I've been married for seven years and have two great step kids. Elizabeth is 12 (not at all into my nail polish and make up!) and Sloan is 17. We have two very spoiled dogs.

Tell us about life in your hometown.

Elberton is where I grew up and I still live there. It's about 45 minutes outside of Athens. In Elberton, you mostly have granite companies. I have worked for two of them. Once in a granite slab house and another time working with people designing custom kitchen counters. Everybody knows everybody in Elberton.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I love planting flowers and doing yard work. I take great pride in my yard and really enjoy finding rare and unusual plants to display. I get that from my father. I also like cooking, entertaining friends and family, and listening to music. Our favorite restaurant is called Moogy's. It's in Tacoa.

Any favorite movies or TV shows?

I'm completely addicted to all of the Housewives shows! Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Orange County, New York and the list goes on. I'm a junky. I also love the Food Network. Pretty Woman is my all time favorite movie!

Terra is really fun. Whether you just love dishing about reality television or not, you'll find her company to be delightful. Book a manicure or pedicure with Terra today by calling 706-613-3947. View our entire menu of spa services online at Urban Sanctuary Spa.


Photo taken during a little girls' spa party at Urban Sanctuary.



















No comments:

Post a Comment