Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Staff Highlight: Jennifer Bridges




            Jennifer Bridges has been at Urban Sanctuary for almost 4 years. She loves speed waxing and is probably the fastest at Urban Sanctuary. Jennifer also loves microdermabrasion and the Naturopathica facial peels. Jennifer gives results producing  and deeply cleansing facials.

Do you have any pets?

I have a beagle named Jake, and I am fostering a sweet puppy named Sophie.
What music do you enjoy?
  
I enjoy all genres of music, but I like country the most because the lyrics tell a meaningful story. Some of my favorite artists include Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean, and Luke Bryan.
What movies do you like?  

The Notebook, and everything from comedy to chick flicks to drama and war movies.
What about TV shows?  

Dexter and One Tree Hill
Do you have any hobbies?

Cooking is a passion I learned from my mom and granddad, and I love trying out new recipes or coming up with different concoctions on my own! I love shopping, scrapbooking, road trips, and hiking.



Jennifer is an esthetician, make-up artist, and speed waxer. Some of her favorite Urban Services are Brazilian and  Bikini Waxing, Urban Facial, Clarifying Facial, and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel. To book a session with Jennifer, contact us at 706-613-3947 or info@urbansanctuaryspa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment